Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OOTD Summer Tank

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to share a little outfit of the day with you. I just realized that when I did a little clothing haul from Walmart back in May, I promised to some OOTDs to show how the clothes looked on... and I only did one.... because I kind of forgot... oops!


This outfit is just super simply and casual for the super hot summer we are having.... well here anyway. The striped, colorful tank top is the piece that I bought recently. It's super sheer and loose, so I paired it with a bright green cami tank underneath. Other than that I'm just wearing denim capris and flip flops that you can't see!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment