Wednesday, July 30, 2014

elf Cover Everything Concealer Review

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to review the elf Cover Everything Concealer in the color "Corrective Yellow." I bought this concealer a few months ago now in my elf Haul I did back in April.






It's taken me a while to get around to this review because, well for one I didn't want to just overwhelm my blog with only elf reviews, and I was really unsure about this product.

I wanted to like this concealer... I really did. I got this to try out under my eyes, and from the reviews I read on the elf site, so many people seemed to love this product - I don't get it.


The color is indeed yellow, which is good to balance out dark under eye circles, and it swatches really creamy - also a plus, but that's about it as far as pluses.

When I put this on my face, both under my eye and  on other parts of my face, it creases, streaks, and feels kind of drying. I have used this both under and on top of my foundation, and I just cannot get it to work for me.

I normally really love elf products, but I think they just really missed the mark on this formula.

Final Thoughts:
Even though this concealer is only $2, I would personally save my money if I were you. I really don't think there is anything useful about this concealer, and frankly it is just a disappointment.


Have any of you tried this concealer? Thoughts? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment