Monday, July 14, 2014

elf VIP Lash Kit

Hi everyone!

Continuing some reviews off my elf haul from a while back... today we have the elf VIP Lash Kit.


As you can see, this little kit from elf comes comes with quite a few pieces, which is what promted me to try it.


Clear glue...


Lashes...


A lash holder/shaper...


And a lash applying clamp... thing...

Pricing: This whole kit was $3 under the elf Studio Line

Thoughts: I don't think I like anything at all about this kit. At all. I don't wear false lashes hardly ever, but when I do, I want them not not look like cartoon lashes... unless you know I'm doing a costume... but even then, I wouldn't use these. They are very shiny and very plastic looking and just feel awful... and are unnaturally shaped.

Glue: I tried the glue on different lashes, and it just didn't stick them down.

Lash holder: The point of this little gadget is....?

Lash clamp: I thought this thing would make applying lashes so super easy.... no, not it did not. Actually it made it so much harder. I couldn't see what I was doing, and the shape was so odd and unnatural.

Bottom Line: I would not recommend anyone to buy this for any reason what so ever....I normally love elf, but this was just a big let down.

Anyone else try this? Opinions? Let me know below!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute




No comments:

Post a Comment