Sunday, July 6, 2014

Freeman Beauty Deep Conditioner

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share a little review on the Freeman Beauty Papaya and Mango Moisture 3 Minute Conditioner.


I love this conditioner! A little while back I posted a review on another shampoo and conditioner set I bought from Freeman that I didn't like so much (that you can view here), but this one is so much different.

The texture of this conditioner is really thick and creamy, and as the front of the bottle implies, it really does add moisture back into your hair. I leave it one much longer than 3 minutes; I leave all my conditioner in much longer than 3 minutes. I was my hair first thing when I get in the shower, so when I put my conditioner in, it can sit the rest of the time I'm in the shower and really soak in. 

This bottle contains 6ozs of product and only costs $2.99... how can you beat that? Especially for a deep conditioner. My only little issue is that I haven't seen this product in any store I've been in, so I had to order it online from Freeman's website. 

Bottom Line: This is an amazing product at an amazing price, and I definitely recommend it.

Have any of you tried this product? What is your favorite deep conditioner? Let me know down below!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment