Saturday, July 12, 2014

Freeman Mint and Lemon Mask

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite face masks - the Freeman Beauty Mint and Lemon Clay Mask.


As you can probably tell.... this tube of face mask has been well used. This is the first Freeman Beauty mask I ever purchased, and it is the product that really got me into Freeman in the first place. I have been doing a lot reviews on Freeman products I got in a haul a while back, so I thought I should show some love to this old friend.

This is just a green clay mask, similar to the Acai mask I reviewed a while back - they both are deep pore cleansing, but unlike the acai mask, this one has salicylic acid in it, which helps with oily and acne prone skin.

As with all Freeman Beauty masks, this tube contains 6oz of product and costs only $3.99.... just can't beat that price... especially when this stuff is amazing! I used to have really oily skin and a ton of acne, and I have to say using this mask about once a week in my skin care routine helped keep most of that under control.

Any of you ever tried this? Thoughts? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute


No comments:

Post a Comment