Tuesday, July 8, 2014

elf Lustrous Eyeshadow

Hi everyone!

So... I'm still getting around to doing reviews on products from my fairly large elf haul I posted a couple of months ago (that you can view here). Today I'm going to go over the elf Lustrous Eyeshadow.


This products are newer to the elf line, so I picked up the colors "Soiree" and "Celebration" to try out.


These shadows are pretty much an ultra shining cream shadow, and as you can see from the swatches they provide that very "wet" look. They can be worn alone, or over patted over another eyeshadow (powder or cream) to give your eye look that little extra pizazz.

Pricing: These shadows are part of the elf Studio Line, so they are $3 per pot.

Availability: I ordered my shadows off of the elf website, but I have seen some Targets and Walmarts in my area carry a limited amount of shades.

Bottom Line: These shadows aren't a product that I use on a daily basis since they are so shiny and glittery, but they are definitely something I love for doing a night out eye look. At $3 a piece, I recommend picking at least one up and trying it out.

Have any of you tried these out? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment