Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kiss Power File Deluxe Review

Hi everyone!

So today I wanted to show you Kiss Power File Deluxe. This is an electric powered nail file that I bought at Walgreens to use when I do acrylic nails at home.



As you can see from the box here - this kit is a 15 piece set; 12 of which are tips for the nail file.


Everything comes in this nice and convenient little box.


There are 4 filing disks (of different textures), 3 barrels (different sizes/grits), 4 cones (different sizes/grits), 1 buffing disk.


The back of the instruction booklet has a chart that shows all of the tips and what they are supposed to be used for - which is helpful when you first start using it, but I found playing around with each tip was also helpful.


And here's the file itself - it has two different speeds, can be used while plugged in or ran cordless off the rechargeable battery, and changes tips very easily (just by pulling them out and pushing new ones in).

This file is NOT as powerful as the ones they have at the salon by any means, but I think it pretty much gets the job done. There are tips included in this kit that do say they are specifically for use with acrylic nails; so it's not just for natural nails.

Pricing:

I picked this file up from Walgreens for $19.99. They did have a $10.49 file, but it didn't come with nearly as many tips, so that's why I chose to get the more expensive one.

The Bottom Line

I did use this when I did my acrylics at home - and while a little more power in the motor would have made the whole process a bit faster, this file did get the job done and I have to say I am pleased for the price. It's worth a try in my opinion, and if you don't like it, you can always take it back to the store.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment