Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Walmart Clothing Haul

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you little clothing "haul" that I picked up at Walmart last week. I normally don't buy a lot of clothes from Walmart... I never really see anything that I like that I think is worth spending money on... but I just so happened to find several pieces I liked, and maybe you will like too!

Sorry I forgot to take a group photo of everything... so we'll just hop into it!


This is actually the piece that I saw which pulled me into clothing department while I was there. I just thought this was a very fun and bright tank for the summer. It's thin and kind of loose, so it's really good for layering without being too bulky. I believe this was $7.99.


This next piece is something that will be versatile for me personally. I work in an office that is pretty  business casual, so for me I feel this is a piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the situation. The shirt is knit with short sleeves, long, and a little baggy. It did come with the infinity scarf in the picture... which I didn't love at first, but when I tried on the shirt without it.. I felt like it definitely needed it. This shirt/scarf combo was $8.99.


The next piece is a short sleeved cardigan/shrug... thingy. I don't really know what to call this.. but you know those open shirts you wear over other shirts to make them look a little dressier lol. Anyway, this one is a little long (covers the booty), is super light weight, sheer, and soft. Again, since I work in an office, this a perfect piece for me, or anyone looking to dress up a shirt a bit. This was also $8.99.


Next is this polka dot dress. The shape (which I know you can't see too well :/) reminds me very much of a 1950's style. The waist is very high up, and the flares out a bit as it goes down, and on me it sits right above the knee. This dress comes strapless, but includes thin straps which can be attached to little loops inside the dress is you want that look, which I thought was really nice - makes the piece a little more versatile. This dress was $14.99.


First off, I want to apologize for the bad picture. The cream colored lace behind this dress is not part of the outfit. This dress was too long to take a pic of on my bed, so I hung it up without thinking about how the other crap behind it would make it look.

Anyway, so this dress was probably the nicest piece that I picked up. It's lace, with a really pretty pattern, with a heavier "slip" underneath the lace, and it falls right around the knee on me. This is another one of those pieces that I feel can be dressed a little more up or down depending on what you want. This dress was also $14.99... which I feel was the best deal I got out of this haul.

I will be posting pics of me wearing all of these in the days to come so you can get a better idea of what they look like on, since that's kind of hard from flat pictures on a bed lol.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

15 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Homecoming Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I want to thank you for this great article.
    Homecoming Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since the style business is so enormous, understudies shouldn't struggle getting a new line of work that advances to their specific advantages. The genuine assignment will investigate every one of the choices that are accessible. Procuring a style degree doesn't mean people need to turn into a style creator. Some exceptional occupation positions incorporate being a purchaser, expounding on design, and creation the executives. Slow fashion Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. An internet clothing store which isn't notable is the ideal spot to begin, and with lower overheads, organizations can frequently pass lower costs onto their clients. In the mean time, there are numerous vintage stores which sell dresses, tops and a gigantic scope of adornments. Plus size Slow fashion Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize you are restless to discover options in contrast to looking for larger size clothing at the closest shopping center, yet before you do, consider certainty boosting measures, for example, tolerating that your being hefty size is commensurate to unsexiness. Slow fashion Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some have embraced a style entry level position with a design house and others have made their own plans in their storm cellar. The main components every one of these style architects share practically speaking is they had an extreme energy for style, had the option to configuration designs profoundly pursued and associated with somebody who offered them the chance to reprieve into the design business. Australian Made Clothing Ballina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Style isn't confined distinctly to ladies yet is dynamic among men also. The style business today obliges the necessities of various sorts of individuals inspired by fine dress, foot wear and all extras or devices. Byron Bay Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today design makes another look with unmistakable style for a specific individual and keeps oneself refreshed with the most recent patterns found on the lookout. This industry is famous for its allure just as the combination of Indian custom and culture put into the fashioner wear that the models grandstand.
    Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Design shows regularly wind up being brilliant get-togethers. Most importantly, you could possibly make some new companions. You may understand that your new dearest companion was sitting right close to you at a style show respecting a similar male or female model (by and large) that you were. Stunningly better than that, you may meet some notable individuals. Australian Made Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. With the advancement of Plus Size Ready-to-Wear Fashion, a similar now remains constant. For purpose of contention, we will bunch these fragments for hefty size style as straight estimated design does to assist with making sense of the cost errors, size contrasts, corresponding to the uprightness and nature of a retailers' or alternately fashioners' article of clothing. Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Additionally, design magazines uncover data about different stores selling the most stylish trend dress and embellishments.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your calling assumes a critical part as while you long to have rich looks with the popular design style garments, and the explanation that drives you to feature the road design style additionally must be considered prior to settling on the right stylish style garments.plus size club wear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Things from the alter likewise have a Digital ID, in association with EON, and element searchable QR codes that give clients more prominent data about their thing's starting point, architect and texture story, styling counsel and care direction.masonic pendant

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some stackable, no-fuss earrings can be a great way to complement the fashion of these outfits.Fashion Jewelry

    ReplyDelete