Friday, May 16, 2014

Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat Review

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to talk about the Sally Hansen Acrylic Top Coat.


I picked this up with my acrylic nail supply haul a few weeks ago, and I have used it a couple of times now, so it's time for a review! I got this at Walmart for I believe around $3.

The first thing that I noticed about this top coat is that it dries very quickly and is super shiny (which I love).

I also loved that when I applied it over my nail polish on my acrylic nails, the polish lasted for about 3 weeks without chipping. That is amazing! I have never had polish stay on so long.

However... I did notice that after I took off my acrylic nails, I tried this over polish on my natural nails... and well it did not last nearly as long. My polish actually chipped very badly after about 3 days or so.

These experiences have left me with some mixed feelings about this top coat overall... I will definitely use it the next time I do acrylic nails, but I will be sticking to a different top coat over natural nails.

Anyone else have experience with this top coat? Similar stories? Let me know in the comments!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment