Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fresh Paint Nail Polish Drying Drops

Hi everyone!

One more quick review over a product that I picked up in my mini nail polish haul - over the Fresh Paint Nail Polish Drying Drops.


I picked these drops up at Five Below a few weeks ago. Five Below is a type of dollar store, where everything is $5 and under. They just opened one up in my area a few months ago, so I don't know if they're in a lot of areas yet. I know Essence, which is sold at Ulta, also makes a similar kind of product,though I've never tried the Essence ones because my Ulta is always sold out, or just doesn't carry them.

Anyway, after painting your nails, you're supposed to use the dropper that comes in this bottle to drop some of the product on top of your wet nails.

I have mixed feelings on if this stuff really works or not.... The drops do dry the nail polish instantly - to an extent. If you touch your nails, they do feel dry, but you still can't really do anything right away, because your polish will still slide around and get all messed up.... so you still have to wait a while before doing anything. That being said, I still use these drops after painting my nails - at least it takes away the stickiness and makes it a little less annoying to wait while they dry.

Anyone else use these drops or the ones by Essence? Thoughts?

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment