Monday, August 25, 2014

Disney Snow White Nail Polish Kit

Hi everyone!

So as I stated in my last post, I will be giving you all a closer look at the Walgreens exclusive Disney cosmetic sets that I picked up - today is the Snow White Nail Polish Kit.


Since I purchased this kit for my friend, I'm not going to open it up and swatch anything, but I did want to tell you what was in it and give you a closer picture of everything.

Inside:

Two nail colors - black and gold - which are in bottles that double as both regular nail polish and nail art pens.

Two nail foils - gold and rose gold

Three nail art decorations - silver glitter and red and gold nail caviar beads

One pair of tweezers for putting down the nail art items

One nail file

One container of nail polish remover wipes


Anyone else pick up this set? What do you think? Let me know!


Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment