Friday, August 29, 2014

Disney Ariel Eyeshadow Set

Hi everyone!

Here's the last mini review over the final Walgreens exclusive Disney cosmetics set that I picked up - the Under the Sea Eyes set.


The set comes with two elf eyeshadow duos and a felt tip eyeliner pen.





The eyeshadow swatches were all done without a primer, and as you can see, they are super pigmented. I have plenty of elf eye shadows that I like, but these seem just extra pigmented to me. I have worn these a couple of times already, and I just love them!




As far as the eyeliner pen goes, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. When I swatched it, the pigmentation wasn't too dark for a black, and it skipped some. I haven't tried it on my eyelid yet, but just from the swatch, I can say that this isn't the best liner ever. The regular black liquid liner by elf soooo much better.


Anyone else have this set? Thoughts? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment