Friday, June 6, 2014

Freeman Beauty Acai Clay Face Mask Review

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to do a little review on one of the Freeman Beauty masks (from my Freeman Beauty Haul a while back) - the Acai Facial Purifying Clay Mask.


I love this mask! This is one of those traditional looking green clay masks (that all the ladies wore back in the day... at least on tv).


And then you can walk around your house and scare your family! lol

Anyway, you just slather this on your face in a nice even layer, avoiding the eye area, and let is sit about 20 minutes until it is dry. Your face will feel like it's being pulled... but you're ok :)

Then just wash it off, and bam, awesome feeling skin. My skin feels so clean and my pores feel so tight. It's also amazing for acne. If I am having a breakout at the time when I use this, within a few hours, or at most the next day, most of my blemishes have shrunk a significant amount.

Bonus Tip: If you are having a really bad zit, just rub some of this mask on it right before bed, sleep with it on, and the next day, the size will have gone down so much.

How? The acai berries and the clay in this mask work really well to draw out the impurities in the skin.

The Bottom Line:

This mask, like all of Freeman's masks from this line, was only $3.99. I use this mask about once a week, and I love it. It doesn't irritate my skin, it helps any blemishes I have, and it shrinks my pores... what's not to love?

Have any of you tried this mask or any other mask you really love??? Let me know in the comments below!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute 

No comments:

Post a Comment