Tuesday, June 10, 2014

elf Kabuki Brush

Hi everyone!

I'm going to do another elf review from my haul from a while back on the elf kabuki brush.


This brush pretty much instantly became my absolute favorite powder brush after the first couple of uses.

This brush is sooooo amazingly soft. I use it to apply my powder (by tapping) and I have to say it applies the powder very lightly and evenly (just like I want it), without disturbing my foundation underneath and making anything look cake-y.

I have looked at other kabuki brushes, had other kabuki brushes (until my cat used it for a chew toy), and this is one of the most affordable ones at $6.  Like, why are kabuki brushes so expensive? I know they have a lot more bristles than the average brush, but in all seriousness... most are just priced outrageously.

If you want something that applies powder super evenly and without much effort, I highly recommend trying this brush. It's very affordable, and I don't think you can go wrong.

Thoughts? Comments? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!! :)


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment