Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Freeman Beauty Haul

Hi everyone!

So I have been pretty obsessed with Freeman Beauty masks for quite a few years now; they are super affordable and work magnificently. They sell some Freeman Beauty products at drugstores, but recently I have been wanting to try a couple new masks and I couldn't find them anywhere... so I looked to see if they had an online store. Sure enough, they do.

That's how I ended up with this:


I had a 40% coupon, and they do free shipping on orders $25 or more...and since most of their products are between $2.99 and $3.99.... I just found all sorts of stuff I wanted to try. I had no idea they did more than masks!


Like I said I have been using their masks for years, but I found these 3 that are newer and that I had never tried before. I have used all of these a couple of times since I bought them, and I have to say I love all of them! I will definitely be doing in depth reviews on all of them soon.


I recently bought a pink grapefruit scrub from the "Say yes to..." line, which I love... but it was almost $10 for a tube half the size of these. When I saw this I knew I had to try it, since it is only $3.99. I decided to go ahead and pick up the other face wash too... why not?


I always find myself looking for a great shampoo and conditioner. It just seems that after a while my hair gets used to them and they just don't work as good anymore. I got one shampoo and conditioner set and then the deep conditioner in the middle. You can't beat a deep conditioner for under $4.


Next I got a couple of body scrubs. I have been making my own sugar and Epsom salt scrub for a while now, which I love, but I just haven't gotten around to making any recently. I have never really used a body scrub from the story, so I thought I would give these two a try.


Finally I got a foot balm a hand cream. I wear high heels for work almost every day, and that has resulted in some pretty tough callouses, so  hopefully this balm helps. I have also been looking for a good hand cream that isn't greasy like most lotions... because frankly I have most lotions.


So that's the end of it.... I plan on having reviews for each of these products up as soon as I have used them enough times to feel comfortable giving a well formed opinion on them.... stay tuned :)

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment