Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: elf Eyelid Primer

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you my favorite eyeshadow primer: the elf Eyelid Primer.


I have been using this primer everyday for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it! This is coming from someone who used Urban Decay Primer Potion for years (another product I love).

They have a few different shades, this one is nude. It goes on  kind of peachy colored, but dries pretty much clear. They also have a pearly white, a gold, and I think a champagne color (mimicking UDPP). I have tried the other ones, but I really just don't think they do much to change the color of the shadow, so I stick to the original.



The tube comes with a doe-foot applicator for easy application; which is especially good for this primer because it is pretty lightweight and thin, so I think it would be too runny to be in a squeeze tube.


Even though it does on on thinner than some other primers that are really thick and creamy, it does just as good of a job. I usually swipe some on and wait about 30 seconds until it gets tacky before I spread it out; that way there is a good amount of coverage without much waste.

Pricing:

This primer is just $1!!!!!! How can you beat that?? You can find this primer at the elf website, Target, and some Walmarts.

The Bottom Line:

This is an amazing eye primer. I believe it works just as well as many high end products out there.... so if you can spend $1 and get the same results as paying $20 + why wouldn't you. It's definitely worth a try if nothing else.  

Have any of you ever used this? If so tell me how you feel down below!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment