Saturday, July 26, 2014

Makeup Eraser

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you one of the most exciting and useful makeup/skincare purchases I have ever made - the Makeup Eraser.


This cloth is so absolutely amazing, it removes makeup with just water. That's right no chemicals, just water.


The makeup eraser can be ordered from www.makeuperaser.com - and it comes in this adorable box that looks like a giant pink eraser.


It also comes with this handy little instruction card. Just like it says, all you need to do is wet the cloth with warm water and rub it on your face... and your makeup just wipes right off.

Also, just like this card says, it is totally machine washable. I have washed it about 3 times now, with my regular towels, and it is just fine. It is also stain proof... every bit of makeup comes out of the cloth, unlike normal wash cloths.


As you can see, the Makeup Eraser has a different nap on each side of the cloth. The first side is a short nap, and the backside is long. Supposedly the long side is supposed to be used after removing the makeup on the first side to exfoliate.

I generally have been removing my eye makeup with the short nap and my face makeup with the long nap. Using it this way, since the cloth is so long, I generally have enough space to remove my makeup about six times before I have to to wash it.


The first time I used the Makeup Eraser, I had on a very full face of makeup - which for me is pretty normal.

I had on: Foundation primer, full coverage foundation, concealer, powder, bronzed, blush, highlighter, eyeshadow primer, dark eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, about 5 coats of mascara, and eyebrow gel.


After some warm water and some rubbing, all my makeup came off. I didn't even have to rub or press too hard on my skin - the less roughing up your skin, especially your face skin, the better.


And as you can see, my face looks all nice and fresh and makeup free. What excited  me the most about this, is that after I used it, my face was not all red and puffy. I have rocesea, and when I mess with my skin too much, especially after using makeup removers or cleansers, I am usually very bright red... like a firetruck... not pretty.

Not only was all my makeup gone, my skin felt so very soft and clean. It actually felt very clean, with just water.


First off - sorry this pic is blurry.

Every night after removing my makeup, I use Witch Hazel on a cotton round as a toner all over my face and neck. After using the Makeup Eraser, very little extra product came off on the cotton round, which is unusual. Most makeup removers I have tried, while they looked like they took everything off, left more of a residue behind.

Pricing: $19.99

Bottom Line: This product is absolutely amazing. I'm still in disbelief that I can remove all of my makeup gently with just warm water. I more than highly recommend this product. I am planning on ordering another one myself very soon.

If you wear makeup often, this will save you so much money in the long run  on buying makeup removing products, not to mention, it is so much better for your skin!

Has anyone else used this product? What do you think? Let me know below!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment