Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Perfume Storage

Hi everyone!

Today I just wanted to make a quick little post to show you how I store/display my perfume collection. Nothing fancy or special, but it might give you an idea if you're wondering how to store yours.


Personally I like to display my perfume bottles, because I think most of them are attractive, and I like to look at them.

These are the perfumes and body sprays I use most often, so I just leave them sitting on top of my jewelery box for easy access.


And here are some other perfumes that I either don't use as much, or are empty, and I just wanted to keep the bottle. These are on a small shelf I have hanging above my makeup storage cart next to my vanity. Still easy access when I want them, but out of the way.

That's about it... like I said, nothing fancy, but it might give you an idea.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

1 comment:

  1. Perfume (UK /ˈpɜr.fjuːm/ US /pərˈfjuːm/; French: parfum) is a mixture of fragrant essential oils or aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents used to give. perfumes

    ReplyDelete