Friday, July 18, 2014

Freeman Cucumber Peel Off Mask

Hi everyone!

Yet another Freeman Beauty product post... I know... so many... I just have so many of their dang products. What can I say, I'm a girl on a tight budget that likes amazing products.


I've been using this Cucumber Peel-Off Mask for a couple of years now, so obviously it's a product I like. I don't have a picture of what it looks like on my face, because honestly you can't really see it too well, because it's clear.

This mask kind of comes out like clear glue - it's really sticky and gloopy, and is honestly somewhat of a pain to slather on... but it works well. After applying it (in a thin layer), I let it sit for probably 10-15 minute, or until it is dry to the touch. A little warning, DO NOT APPLY UNDER THE EYE. The under eye area is sooooo delicate and this product will pull that skin and could possibly tear it...ouch! I generally only apply to my T-Zone (nose, chin, and forehead). 

When this mask dries, as the names implies, you peel it off. It helps to pull off dead skin and impurities - kind of like a Biore strip for your face.

Pricing: As with all Freeman Beauty masks, this one comes in a 6oz tube for $3.99

Bottom Line: This is a product I've been using for years and one that I am fond of, especially at such a great price point. 

Note: This is a more intense mask, so I only use it once or twice a month, if even that. Mainly when my skin looks like it needs an extra lil something.

Anyone else use this? Opinions?

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment