Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hoof Foot File Kit

Hi everyone!

I picked up this Hoof Foot File Kit a while back at Walmart when I was shopping to replace my PedEgg... this was cheaper and had more attachments... so obviously I'm going to go for the better deal.


This kit came with one handle and 3 different attachments: callous shaver, file, and buffer.

The callous shaver is the attachment that is currently on the handle in the picture. It's basically like a razor blade in a special contraption so you don't slice yourself with it. You just hold the blade against really bad callouses like on the big toe, or the ball of the foot, and just scrape/shave the thick, calloused skin down. Bonus: they included a box of replacement blades and a little rubber disc to help replace the blades.

The file is the attachment on the right that looks kind of like a grater. It's basically the same thing as a PedEgg - it shaves down dead and calloused skin.

The buffer is the attachment on the left, and it basically works like a pumice stone to smooth all your foot skin you just filed and shaved down nice and smooth.

Pricing: This kit was around $7 or $8 if I remember correctly.

Bottom Line: I LOVE this kit! So much better than a PedEgg because it comes it more attachments, and it's cheaper. I have really bad callouses from wearing high heels to work everyday, and this really helps me keep them under control. Let's be real - we all get janky feet if we don't take care of them, so pick one of these bad boys up!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment