Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nail Polish Storage and Organization

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to share how I store and organize my nail polish collection.


I don't have a storage system that is necessarily the fanciest or classiest for my nail polish, but it is affordable and much nicer than just throwing them in a drawer or box or something of that sort... yeah I'm guilty of that in the past.

So basically what I have going on here (on the right) is an office/desk organizer I got at Walmart for either $3 or $4. Last time I counted, I had about 104 polishes in this thing... so yeah it holds a lot. Not to mention, it's portable. I currently have this sitting on top of my dresser in my bedroom, but I usually paint my nails in my living room - so when the urge strikes, I just pick this whole thing up and carry it with me.

On the left, I just have a little storage basket from the dollar store the I have some nail tools and little extras in, and then I just sit my polish remover and acrylic nail kit on my dresser behind this set up.


 This particular office organizer has 7 separate sections, so I have taken advantage of that and split up my polishes so I can find what I want easier. In this first long section, I have put mainly polishes that are part of sets I have, the bottles just fit together nicer.

Can we just talk about that for a second... what it up with the million different nail polish bottle shapes and sizes... I mean come on, it makes it so hard to line everything up nicely in any storage system because its just ridiculous. Rant over.

P.S. Sorry for the dust on my polish... dust happens... I'm a busy lady... life's too short.


Now onto the next sections of my organizer...

Upper left: This is a larger section, so I have most of my random, single polishes in that don't fit into any of the other little categories I have.... and yeah... they're in rainbow order.... OCD like that.

Upper right: I have all of my stripers and one crackle polish... it didn't have another home.

Middle left: All my glitter polishes... and honestly, I don't know why I have so many... they're a pain in the rear to take off, and I can't say I even love them that much.

Middle right: Base coats and top coats

Bottom left: These were a couple of new polishes from my Walmart haul post a few days ago, just stuck them in a little spot.... I'm addicted to polish and quickly running out of room....

Bottom right: My mini polish bottles. That is all.


Here's my little basket of tools and miscellaneous stuff. On top I have clippers, a file, buffer block, nail glitter, and nail rocks - underneath that I have some nail art pens.

And that's basically it. One day (hopefully soonish), I'll get around to doing a nail polish collection post.


Hope this storage idea helps!

If you have any storage ideas, share them down below!

And I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute


No comments:

Post a Comment