Thursday, July 24, 2014

OOTD Polka Dots & Infinity Scarf

Hi everyone!

Just a quick little outfit of the day from my Walmart clothing haul I did a couple of months ago.


This scarf and shirt came together as a set, and honestly, I wouldn't have paired them together myself, but I love the combination of patterns. 

I'm just wearing this with grey dress pants and black heels - wore this to work at my office.

This shirt can also be worn with jeans for a more casual look. That's one of the things I loved about this shirt, it can be easily dressed up or down.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment