Friday, July 4, 2014

Small Walmart Haul & Update

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't posted anything in about 3 weeks, I've been super busy - full time school, day job, academic research job on the side.... so I've just been a little burnt out, but I'm definitely glad to have a little free time to get back to sharing some stuff with all of you!

Today I'm going to be sharing a small little "haul" that I picked up at Walmart a few weeks ago.


First off I picked up some more packs of elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths. I did a post on these a while back - I've been using them for years and love them, so I always pick up several at a time.
($3 each)

Then I have the elf Essentials Liquid Eyeliner - another product I love. This is my daily go to eyeliner, and I was just picking up an extra for when my current one runs out. ($1)

Next up a pack of hair ties and bobby pins... essentials for any girl! ($2-3)

Last in this pic, a bottle of Witch Hazel. I looooooooove this stuff soooo much. I don't think I can even begin to say how much it has helped clear up my skin. I won't get into a whole rant now, I'll save that for another post - but I will say I just use this stuff as an astringent and it's a miracle worker.
(~$1)


Next up I have 2 polishes by "Flower." This company is new to me, it was created by Drew Barymore (love her!), and includes nail polish and makeup. ($5 each)

Then I picked a couple of new brushes by elf. I love elf brushes, and I hadn't seen these 2 before, so... I just had to have them... so guilty. ($3 each)

Then I picked up this new foot filing tool. I have a PedEgg, but my BF has been using it lately... and his feet are... well a lil funky... so I just decided to buy a new one. I saw this little kit at the store, and it was cheaper than the PedEgg and came with more stuff, so I decided I would give it a try. (~$8)


Finally, I picked up some foot cream by Freeman Beauty. As you all know from previous posts, I just love Freeman Beauty, so you know... again, I couldn't resist.... ($3)

As usual, I'll have more detailed reviews/impression on most of these products individually in the future.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!!!


 **Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment