Thursday, June 12, 2014

Freeman Beauty Papaya & Lime Shampoo and Conditioner

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about a couple of the products I bought from Freeman Beauty a while back - the Papaya and Lime shampoo and conditioner.


Sorry about the funky picture - I had originally taken it with another product, but didn't want to include that in this review... so I tried to crop most of it out.... yeah... moving on!

I'm always in the market to try new shampoo and conditioners, so when I was placing my order on Freeman, I wanted to try these, especially because they were only $2.99 a piece (for a 13.5 oz bottle).

I've loved everything else I've ordered from Freeman... except these. Both the shampoo and conditioner are really thin and kind of runny in texture. The shampoo didn't lather much, though it cleaned my hair really well, and the conditioner did soften it... but not enough for my liking. My hair is super thick, so I need a shampoo that really lathers and a super thick conditioner to penetrate all of it.

Personally, I will not be repurchasing either of these products, and I will probably only use them in a pinch... or pawn them off on my boyfriend. So even through they're really affordable, and everything else by Freeman has been amazing... these are not :/


Anyone else tries these and have better luck? Let me know!

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to use Papaya shampoo and I am using this from my school time and now I have done my masters education in field of marketing and now I doing work as sales and marketing representative at hair care products selling company in USA.

    ReplyDelete