Monday, June 2, 2014

OOTD Black Polka Dot Dress

Hi everyone!

Today I'm just gonna have a quick Outfit of the Day (OOTD) featuring a couple of the clothing items I featured in my Walmart clothing haul post from the other day.


I coupled the black polka dot dress with the white over shirt/cardigan and accessorized with some pearls for a vintage 1950's inspired look. I was wearing hot pink pumps for an added pop of color and something a little fun, but I don't have a full length mirror, so you can't see them.


And I kept my makeup really basic - neutral shadow, black liner, and mascara - to go along with that vintage look.


Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute 

No comments:

Post a Comment