Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DIY Pet Bed

Hi everyone!

Today I'm definitely sharing something a little bit different... well different for a "beauty" blog.


This is a pet bed (with my turtle tank on top) that my boyfriend and I made by converting an old cabinet tv.

For those of you who are really young, TV's used to come in big cabinets like this. It was in the middle empty portion, and the TV speakers are on the side (where you can see the brown fabric.


I thought this came out soooo super cute, I just had to share. We picked up this cabinet at a flea market/trade show (luckily someone had already popped out the TV part), painted it this ridiculous yellow, and added a pillow with this awesome rainbow leopard pillow case from Walmart.

Who says beauty has to be limited to makeup, clothes, nails, and hair... I think your furniture can be beautiful and beautify your home!

Would you like to see more posts like this sprinkled in the mix on here? Let me know in the comments down below!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment