Sunday, June 8, 2014

elf Defining Eyeshadow Brush

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I have done any elf product reviews from my large elf haul I got a while back. Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes - the elf defining eyeshadow brush.


This brush is really awesome for doing the "outer v" part of the eyelid, especially when you want to get that smokey look, because....


as you can see, the brush has a really tapered shape to it, and it's fairly thin.

This brush is part of elf's essential line, so it's only $1! I have another one of these brushes, probably for about 4 years now, and it kind of got frayed out, which made it fatter and a little harder to work with since it's not as precise anymore (though I still use it for some things).

Anyway... so in my personal experience, this brush did lose it's original shape and I did have to buy a new one, but for $1 and 4 solid years of use... I can't really complain. If you are into that smokey look and want to try something new... this brush just might be for you! (Rhyming so not intentional).

That's about it. What elf brushes have you tried? Love? Hate? Let me know down below :)

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment