Wednesday, April 9, 2014

$1 Nail Glitter

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd share a little something I picked up at the Dollar Tree the other day:


Normally I wouldn't recommend buying many beauty products from a dollar store... most of the time they don't work or they have too many chemicals in them, but this time I found a score. Here is an 8 pack of jars of nail glitter. You can't really make glitter in too many different ways. I saw a pack almost just like this, but with just 4 jars at Walmart the other day for like $4. So if you like doing your nails and want to add a little something extra with your own glitter, go see if you can find one of these packs at your local Dollar Tree!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment