Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: elf Smudge Pots

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to talk about a new elf product that I purchased recently (as seen in my elf haul) that I have been trying out a while now, and believe I have a good feel for: the elf smudge pots.



I got six shades - from left to right (top row and then bottom row):

Pearls of Wisdom, Ain't That Sweet, Gotta Glow, Back to Basics, Crusin Chick, and Hit the Town.

I think the packaging on these is very nice and sleek. The only thing I would change is to maybe make the top black so they would look a little higher end, but it's not a big deal.


The formula of these smudge pots is really creamy... almost gel like. What I like about that is that you can either put on a really sheer amount of product, but you can also build it up to have a more intense color.

I have used these as a stand-alone product as a cream shadow, as an eyeshadow base under a powdered shadow, and as a gel eyeliner. I have found them all to last really well throughout the day without wearing too much.

Pricing:

These smudge pots retail for $2 each and come in 9 different colors (I wish now I would have bought them all). I bought these off of the elf website, and I have not seen these in the store yet. Since they are new, it might take a while for that.

The Bottom Line:

I really really love these smudge pots! They are so versatile and affordable, they are totally a great buy in my opinion. If you are ordering some elf in the future, I would recommend trying a couple of these.

Anyone else try these yet? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment