Wednesday, April 2, 2014

elf Haul

Hi everyone!

A couple of weeks ago elf was having a 50% sale on all new items as well as their "best loved" items, so I decided to pick up some new items to try out as well as grab a couple of my most used faves.

I plan on getting around to reviewing all of these items in some manner as I use them and get familiar with the new products, so if you see anything you're interested in knowing more about, just stay tuned.

Here's the box everything came in. I was too excited to takes pics before I unwrapped everything lol. One thing of the many things I love about elf is how well they package their shipments... but obviously you can't tell from my picture.



Here are two of their "best loved" products, which happen to be two of my favorite and most loved items. On the left are their makeup removing wipes and on the right their daily brush cleaner. I literally use both of these products almost everyday.
 


 Here are two new products I decided to try out. On the left are smudge pots and on the right are some metallic cream eyeshadows. The packages on both said they could be used as shadows or as liners.



On the left here is elf's eyeshadow primer and on the right is their glitter primer. I have been using the regular eyeshadow primer everyday for years now, so I can tell you now that I love it. I have never used a glitter primer of any sort... I actually had to buy some cosmetic glitter to test this out, so I'm pretty excited,



Here are three new face products for the under eye area that I have not tried before. On the left is the "Cover Everything" concealer in the shade yellow, in the middle is an "HD Lifting" concealer, and on the right it an HD setting powder marketed for specifically under the eye.


Now here are two jumbo sticks; the one on the left is a lip gloss stick and the one on the right is an eyeshadow stick. I have not tried the lip gloss stick before, but I have tried some of the other colors of the eyeshadow sticks. So far, I do enjoy the shadow sticks.


I also picked up a couple of brushes: the kabuki on the left is a new one to my collection and the eyeshadow brush on the right is a replacement for one I have had for a few years now.


Next I picked up the VIP eyelash kit. I don't wear false lashes often because I find them so hard to put on, but this kit came with an applicator tool, so I mainly got it to see if that tool would make life any easier. 



And finally I have some nail polishes! I own a few elf polishes already, but these are colors I don't really have in any other brand. elf also claims that their polish formula is "new and improved," so we'll see about that.



I have really enjoyed sharing this haul with all of you and I can't wait to start trying out the new items and giving you all feedback :)

Has anyone tried any of these products or want to try any of these products? If so, comment below and let me know what you think!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment