Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fila Memory Sprynt 2

Hi everyone!

Who says athletic shoes can't be pretty while be functional!


  

Look at these crazy awesome rainbow shoes I picked up the other day! My boyfriend and I have made the decision to buckle down and finally lose weight together instead of just complaining about it and hoping it falls off. lol. 

Well... I did not own a single pair of athletic shoes, so the hunt was on. When I saw these, I immediately fell in love.  I always thought of running shoes as bulky and ugly and just bleh, but I really think these are super cute, girly, and fun.

If you like these, I got them as Shoe Carnival, but other stores may carry them. They are the Fila Memory Sprynt 2.... and they are super comfortable. They have memory foam on the inside, and the outside is a really lightweight mesh. It doesn't hardly feel like I have anything on my feet.

Pricing:

These retail for $69.99 and I got them on sale for $39.98. Fila is a well known and durable brand, so even though these weren't the cheapest shoes ever, I think they will be well worth the investment in the long run. 

They are still currently on sale in the store and online at shoecarnival.com if there is not a store location near you.


Just thought I'd share a little something different to spice things up :)

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute


No comments:

Post a Comment