Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: elf Daily Brush Cleaner

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to talk elf Daily Brush Cleaner. This is another elf product that I absolutely love and have been using on a daily basis for years.


Every time I use a brush with a liquid or cream product, I make sure to clean to it off right after I am done with it. Liquid/cream products such foundation, concealer, cream shadow, etc. can really be damaging to your brush and your skin if left on. 

Damage to your brush: Liquid and cream products will dry up and get caked and crunchy in the bristles of your brushes. If you let this happen too much before you shampoo your brushes, you can ruin them for good; something I'm sure you don't want to happen.

Damage to your skin: Liquid and cream products breed bacteria very quickly. When you use your brush on your skin, you are picking up the oils and bacteria off your skin, which will mix with the cream product and multiply as they sit.

So, every day that I use my foundation, etc. on my brush, I just spray a couple of mists of this on the bristles and swirl it around on a wash cloth or paper towel. Just make sure you don't spray directly into the ferrule (metal part of brush) so you don't loosen the glue, otherwise your bristles can fall out.

Pricing:

You get a 2oz bottle of cleaner for $3; which lasts me probably about a month of almost daily use. This is a wonderful price compared to some of the other cleaners out there, like MACs, and it is one that can really save your brushes.

You can find this on elf's website, any Target, and some Walmarts. 

The Bottom Line:

This is a product I highly recommend. If you want to save your brushes and your skin for an affordable price, this a product you should definitely give a shot.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment