Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pure Ice Base Coat

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you another quick review from my mini nail polish haul over the Pure Ice Base Coat.


First off, while this looks orange in the bottle, it goes on completely clear. 

So I am not one to spend much money on a base coat - I mean, has anyone really noticed much of a difference? I know I haven't. The main thing I care about with a base coat, is that it protects my natural nails from being stained by nail polish - and this does the job. The base coat I had been using just got old, and it was time to toss it; that's why I picked this up in the first place. This base coat was only $1.97 at Walmart, and I think it was a wonderful investment. If you want something to protect your natural nails from polish stains on a budget, give this a try.

Anyone else try this? Thoughts? What's your favorite base coat?

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment