Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mini Nail Polish Haul

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you a small nail polish haul I got a while back.


I picked up six new nail polishes/nail related products. I'll be doing a review on these products in posts to come if you are interested.


I picked up these three products Walmart.

1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Strengthener - My nails go through phases of being really healthy and then just deciding to break, so hopefully this stuff helps out during those times.

2. Sally Hansen Big Smoky Top Coat - I just thought this looked really cool to try out as an alternative to a regular, clear top coat.

3. Pure Ice Bottom Line - This is just a nail polish base coat. Walmart didn't have a huge selection of base coats to choose from, and I needed a new one, so I figured why not.


Then I picked up these next three items from Five Below. If you don't have a Five Below near you, it's a dollar type store where everything is $5 or less. We just got one in my area maybe a month or so ago, if you have one near you, check it out - pretty cool stuff.

1. Fresh Paint - These are polish drying drops. You're supposed to be able to put this on top of your polish and have it dry instantly.

2. Funky Fingers - Just a good ol' white polish.

3. Funky Fingers - This is a pretty large confetti type polish.

Again, I'll have reviews and swatches of these products upcoming soon, so if you're interested - look out for that.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment