Friday, August 15, 2014

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strenghthener

Hi everyone!

Just a quick little review of one of the products from my mini nail polish haul - the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthener.


I picked this up from Walmart a few weeks ago now, and I have already used it several times.

I've been applying this to my natural nail, underneath my base coat, before painting my. I don't know if it's really strengthening my nails or not, but I have noticed that it does fill in ridges (as the package claims), which makes my nail polish go on much smoother than it did before I started using this.

While I'm not necessarily blown away by this product, and I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in my nails being stronger - for $2.97 , it wasn't a disappointing purchase. I will continue to use this before painting my nails so that my polish goes on smoother. If you have a lot of ridges on your nails and want to fill them in, I recommend picking this up and giving it a try.

Anyone else try this? Thoughts? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment