Saturday, August 23, 2014

Disney Cosmetic Sets at Walgreens

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share some new items with you that I found at Walgreens that I personally thought were super exciting - Disney Cosmetic Collection Sets!


Currently they have sets featuring Ariel from the Little Mermaid and Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

I picked up the two Ariel makeup sets for myself and the Snow White nail kit for my friend. I will be posting more detailed pictures of the purchases I made later this week.

There are more sets/items available, but practicing self control... I resisted buying them all.

All of the sets are Walgreens exclusives and are available in select stores and online. Not all of the Walgreens in my area had these sets, and the Walgreens I found these at did not have all of the items available, so it may just be easier to order online if there are specific things you want.

So far I have seen an eyeshadow set, a bronzer and/or blush set, a lip set, a look book set, a brush set, and cosmetic bags for each Ariel and Snow White by elf Cosmetics - eye lash sets for each princess by Ardell - and nail polish sets for each of the two princesses.

Here is a link for the Ariel items Walgreens' website:

http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=ariel+cosmetics

For some reason the Ariel look book and nail polish set doesn't show up online.

Here's a link to the Snow White items on Walgreens' website:

http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?N=2000010614&Ntt=snow%20white

The cosmetics bags, lashes, and nail set doesn't show up online.


Are any of you excited by these sets? Bought any? Plan on buying any? Let me know!


Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

1 comment: