Friday, August 1, 2014

NOTD ft Flower Nail Polish

Hi everyone!

Today I just wanted to share a quick NOTD post using the two polishes by Flower that I picked up in my Walmart Beauty Haul a while back.


I thought these two colors looked so pretty together, and I just wanted to do something simple and fun to show them off - especially since they are great summer colors.

The blue color is "Good Bud-dy" and the orange color is "Eye of the Tiger Lily."

I will probably be doing a review on these nail polishes soon as well as a nail polish collection post with swatches of all my polishes - so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

Anyone try the brand Flower yet? Like these colors? More NOTD? Let me know!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment