Monday, May 19, 2014

Walmart Simply Basics Bras

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to post something a little different... a bra haul/review. On a normal basis I wouldn't just post underwear blogs, but these were such a great deal, I just had to share!


I found this new brand of bras (well new to me anyway) at Walmart the other day.... and as you can see... they are only $3.98! Whaaaat that's a crazy amazing price for a bra! I don't even have words for how amazingly affordable that is.


Ok these are the bras that I got. I think they have attractive styles/colors and shape. What's more is they feel like they are made out really nice material. I would dare to compare them to a Victoria Secret bra.... yeah... that's pretty snazzy. They had I think 4 different kinds (like push up, demi, t-shirt, etc.), so that leaves a lil something for everyone.

That's about it... don't really have a ton more to say... I just thought this was an amazing deal and I just had to share, because if you're like me, you're always in need of a good bra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment