Saturday, May 17, 2014

Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone Remover Review

Hi everyone!

Continuing my nail supply reviews... here's the Onyx Professional 100% Acetone Remover review!


I bought this at Walmart a few weeks ago for around $3 to remove my artificial (acrylic) nails. 

First off, this product is strong! I would not use this on a normal basis for regular nail polish remover. You definitely can, but it's bad for your nails and skin. Regular polish shouldn't need this strong of a remover, so if that's all you want, I would recommend something else. I usually get the store brand remover that's the purple liquid (it's the strengthening formula). 

Anyway, so like I said I used this to remove artificial nails. I poured some of this in a ceramic dish and did a rotation of soaking my nails for about 10 minutes and then filing down the acrylic and then back to soaking, followed by more filing. You get the idea.

 Utilizing this method, it took maybe an hour and a half to get all the nails off both my hands. While it did take a while, this acetone did get the job done for much cheaper than going to the salon or buying a $20+ remover. 

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!


**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

Bottom line - if you want to take your artificial nails off at home and don't want to spend a lot of money, this will work for you. If you just want to take off regular polish, pass this stuff up and get something less harsh for your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment