Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: BH Cosmetics Stippling Brush

Hi everyone!

Continuing yet another BH Cosmetics product review, here is today's review featuring the BH Cosmetics stippling brush!


Recently I have been on the hunt for a new foundation brush and while I was ordering some other products from BH, I figured I'd give this one a try. It is a synthetic fiber, flat top brush, which is ideal for working with cream and liquid products. I've used two brushes similar to this one in the past, and I have really loved them, but they always end up shedding or falling apart... including my Sigma brush which exploded.... but that's a different story.


As you can see, the bristles on this this brush are nice and compact, which is one of the main reasons I love it. I use liquid foundation, so with the bristles being super tight together, a lot of foundation is able to be picked up by the brush (without it going down in between the bristles) and the bristles are able to really buff the product into the skin (which makes for a more flawless look).

I have been using this brush every day for a little over two weeks now, and I have experienced no problems of shedding or anything else weird that could happen to a brush. While this may not be long enough to really test the lasting power of the bristles of this brush, it is a good first impression for a tool which is a lot cheaper than ones I have used in the past. 

Pricing:

This brush retails on BH's site for $6.95 and I got it on sale for $5.56. As stated before, BH is always having sales, so there is really no need to pay full price for anything from their site.

The Bottom Line:

I love this brush! This is by far the best brush I have used for my foundation hands down, even over similar, more expensive brushes such as ones by Sigma and Sonia Kashuk. If you want a great brush to use with your cream/liquid foundation that gives you a nicely buffed and flawless look, definitely give this one a try. The quality for the price of this brush is really hard to beat. 

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)barginbeaute


No comments:

Post a Comment