Thursday, March 20, 2014

Intro... First post!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to say hello and introduce myself a little while I'm still fidgeting with everything on here and making it look the way I want.

My name is Heather and as my little "About Me" section says, I am really into makeup, nails, skin care, etc. This blog will mainly reflect those interests as well as hopefully helpful tips and tricks to all of you that will save you both time and money. I've been wearing makeup for over half my life now (began at age 11 and now I'm almost 26), so I have tested a ton of products, both high end and drugstore, and have learned a lot of techniques over the years. I am by no means a "professional" in this field; just a girl with a passionate hobby who wants to pass a little info on to you.

Enough of my ramblings... I will have a real makeup post up later today when I get home from work... I know... shame on me...

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment