Thursday, March 20, 2014

BH Cosmetics - Big Bang for Your Buck!

Hi everyone!

To officially start this blog off I thought I'd post something about a newly discovered love of mine... BH Cosmetics.

A few years ago, when the "120 palettes" were really popular and a lot of off-brand companies started making them, I discovered BH Cosmetics. I ordered the 88 Shimmer palette from them and well... it was just kind of ok. It came with a ton of colors, it got the job done, but I can't say I was in love with it.

About a year ago, one of my friends, who is in the makeup industry, said she started purchasing products from them and loved them. Since she works with a lot of high-end products on a regular basis, I figured the quality of their products must have improved.

About 2 weeks ago I got an email from the company announcing a new sale. Once you order from them, they will send you emails ALL the time... and they are ALWAYS having sales. I saw a couple of new products that looked unlike anything that I currently own at the moment so I decided why not, I'll take the chance and test out some new products.... and this is what I got:


Take me to Brazil Eyeshadow Palette (30 colors) - Regular price $19.95 - Sale price $10
Eyes on the 60's Eyeshadow Palette (30 colors) - Regular price $19.95 - Sale price $8.95
Pop Art Brush Set (10 pc) - Regular price $24.95 - Sale price $21.21
Floral Blush Duo in Daisy - Regular price $9.95 - Sale price $3.36
Floral Blush Duo in Lilac - Regular price $9.95 - Sale price - Free with Brazil Palette
Round Stipling Brush - Regular price $6.95 - Sale price $5.56
Jumbo Concealer Pencil - Regular price $5.95 - Sale price $3.50
Plus: FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50!

 As you can see, most of the products regular prices are pretty good, but the sale prices are what makes them really worth it. Like I said, they always have sales, so I would never purchase anything from them full price when you don't have to. If they aren't running a sale when you look, just wait a few days and there will be one.

They are currently running a "March Madness" sale that I think ends tomorrow (3/21/14) if you want to check them out.

I will have full reviews with many more pictures on each item shows here in the coming days. I will say right now in case you do want to order something from them asap is that I do like everything I purchased, especially the eyeshadow palettes and blushes; I've been using them every day for the past couple of weeks.

Look out for full reviews with swatches starting tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

P.S. Sorry about the kind of dirty looking brushes.... only downfall with these is they stain badly :/

No comments:

Post a Comment