Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo in Lilac

Hi everyone!

Almost done with my BH Cosmetics review series, yay! Today's review will be about the BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo in the color Lilac.


As with the last BH Blush Duo I reviewed, this one too has adorable packaging, made from sturdy cardboard featuring flowers on the front, which the blush is named for. The compact has a magnetic closure and a decently large mirror for a blush.



The blush in this duo is a frosted baby pink and the highlighter is pale frosted off-white. When I ordered the blush online, it didn't appear to be as light and frosty as it looks in person, so when I opened it, I was a bit worried. I don't normally wear really light and frosty blushes, but  this one actually doesn't go on too shiny.

 

As you can see, it is fairly pigmented, but I don't think overly so. It's not a color I wear often, I prefer blushes on the peachy side more often than not, but for a pink, I think this is my favorite. I may start wearing it more since I think this color is supposed to be "in" this spring. Why not mix it up?

Pricing:

This blush retails on BH's website for $9.95. As stated in all my BH reviews, they are ALWAYS having a sale! I got mine for FREE with the purchase of the Take Me to Brazil palette. I did purchase another shade (Daisy - which I reviewed a few days ago) for $3.95 during the same sale, so either way, very affordable.

The Bottom Line:

If you are looking to expand your blush collection, I think these floral blush duos are a great way to do it. I love that there is both a blush and highlighter in each set, and they are so big that I don't feel like I'm being cheated by having the two products in the same compact.  Both the blush and highlighter have great pigmentation and apply wonderfully.

 Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!



**Note: This review is solely my own personal opinion. This item was purchased by me and I was in no way asked to write this review.
**All images are my own (c)bargainbeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment